Sunday, September 04, 2005

New beginnings


So much has happened in one weekend. I found out that my best friend had a new beautiful baby girl her Name is Lily Emiko Cochran she was born on 9/3/05 at 9:44pm and weighs 6lbs 7oz and 19.5 inches long. I am so excited for Aj, Sean and Maya. She came early, what a wonderful surprise.

We also celebrated my grandfathers 80th birthday. They had a nice party for him yesterday. Most of the family was able to attend. I hate to say I was unable to make it. I heard it was wonderful. I am so proud of my grandfather and am looking forward to giving him a birthday hug when I see him.

I also found out that my cousin Cami was proposed to this weekend by her boyfriend, Jason in front of the Jefferson Memorial. I am very excited for them both. And if that wasn't enough I found out that my step brother Jason is engaged to his girlfriend Andy.

What a wonderful weekend. I am so happy to hear such wonderful news and wanted to share it with you all.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:51 PM

    Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see business management software related
    site. It isn't anything special but you may still find something of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:54 PM

    I love your blog! You did an excellent job!
    broadband phone provider service

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:56 PM

    Video blogs gaining in popularity
    Pete Prodoehl edits video that he will upload to his video blog site at his Oconomowoc, Wis., home.
    Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse poster print related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse poster print

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello fellow blogger,

    I have been reading your blog as well as many others. I have found your site material overall very intriguing, yet I want to ask you as well as others, let's all remember the victims of hurricane Katrina and how they could use all of our support to re-build their lives. So let's pitch - in and donate, I've included information on how we all can get involved on my site. So, show you care and join with me at my Tools site. You'll be glad you helped, I know I feel good helping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christie11:35 PM

    Andrea, How come all these people are looking at your blog. Do you know them? It's freaking me out! Hey pretty exciting news this weekend. I am so happy for everyone. Keep up the cool bog. -Christie

    ReplyDelete