Tuesday, November 15, 2005

This is a photo my talented husband took just recently. He also has a web page on flickr that demonstrates much more of the photos he has taken that date back as far as 1990. You should check out his work by clicking on Ben and let him know what you think.

Ben

I also wanted to share with the girls who read my blog what I learned on Oprah. If you watched it you know how liberated I feel. She dedicated a whole show to help woman with their bras and jeans. I guess that 8 out of 10 woman wear the wrong bra size and bra for their body. I am guilty and do it because I hate the size that I am. After watching the show I am no longer going to be a bra victim and have any more back fat. She said that by wearing the wrong size bra, you make the back pull up causing the bra to make rolls on your back. I hate that. If you are not sure or haven't been fitted for a bra in the last 5 years, you should get fitted. She also tackled the jean problem. The one tip I learned the most was that you should fit your jeans to your butt and thighs, everything else can be tailored. She also said if you are under 5'4 you should not wear boot cut because it makes your legs look short. And that pointy shoes with your jeans make you legs look longer. There is even more but I would go on too long. One piece of advice I thought for all woman is that you should try on at least 10 to 20 pairs of jeans to find the right pair for you. I love it.


Movie:
Ben and I went to see the movie Jarhead last Friday. Both of us seem to really like it. It was nice to see a war film through the eyes of one soldier. I knew a guy in the same war and I remember his letters and his stories from his experience and it was quite similar. It was quite entertaining and I give it 3 stars.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:29 AM

    Ben, you are amazing! You both out did yourself. I get all these pictures and I love it. Everybody should be as happy as I am. Thanks so much. MOM and grandma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christie6:09 PM

    Love the blog. That photo of Coolidge is awesome. I hope you have a hard copy of it. Later -me

    ReplyDelete