Thursday, January 19, 2006

The holidays are over and we are now back to normal routines. Ben is busy getting ready to put up his first play. His Theatre company "Any old Company," is putting up the play "Brilliant Traces. It will star him and Katie. They are both very excited. The play will start February 28th and run until the 11th of March. Any of you want to check it out let me know and I will tell you how you can get tickets.

Over the weekend Ben took Coolidge to see his two great aunts Dolly and Zelda who is here from Texas. I heard it was a nice visit. We spent most of the weekend. Unpacking and getting the house in order. It is always tough to come home from a long vacation and get back to a normal schedule. It was also a nice long weekend because of the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday. I wish I could have a long weekend like that more often.

All is well with Coolidge and the little peanut in my belly. I am growing everyday. I have another doctor's apt. next week. I should be getting my sonogram in the next couple of weeks and will hopefully find out the sex of the baby. Yes that's right we have changed our minds. Don't hate on me for not having the patients. I can't stand to wait this time around.

Ben has been exploring his talent of taking pictures. You should check out his flickr site and see his new photos that he posted. Click here to see some of his new shots mostly taken during our last Seattle trip.

Right now I don't have any movies to recommend to you. We saw a movie called Mysterious skin but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I am currently reading a new book called A million little pieces by James Frey. It so far is a great exciting read. It is about his life as a drug addict. I will let you know how it goes later.

Hope you are all doing well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Guys
    Glad your getting back to normal after the big trip. Enjoyed Ben's photos. Eager for your follow up on The Million Little Pieces book and whether you think it's fiction or non-fiction(???).

    ReplyDelete
  2. lindsy1:02 PM

    Hey guys Im sure glad you changed your minds about finding out the sex of the baby, and I sure cant wait to start buying little baby outfits again. Glad to here everythings well talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete