Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Brilliant Traces

Ben and Katie's theatre company (Any old Company) is having opening night for their inaugural production next Tuesday the 28th of February. I am very excited for the both of them. They have put in a lot of hard work to finally get to this point. I hope that you New Yorkers and some out of towners can make it to see their very first play. The play Brilliant Traces will show from the February 28th to March 11th. To purchase tickets click on the name of the show. We hope to see you all there. You should also check out their website Any Old Company for more information.

My pregnancy is also going well. I just started my 6th month and I am 24 weeks. I feel the baby moving like crazy but Ben and Coolidge have yet to feel the movement. I feel much more energetic. The only craving I have right now is a Burger King chicken sandwhich. Just can't get enough of those. She now weighs over a pound and I am gaining weight like crazy. The say that girls steel your beauty and I can definitely relate to that theory because my skin is going through many changes. However my hair looks lush.

We have my cousin Kiera living with us. She moved here about 3 weeks ago and has fallen in love with this city just as I did when I moved here. I knew from her first visit here that this was the place for her. She can't get enough of day and night life now but wait until spring hits, she will be a New Yorker forever. She has been a wonderful help for me because Ben is so busy right now. She has a great energy that makes people want to be around her. It is nice to have family close by.

I love to see your posts and appreciate all of those who leave their comments. Kept them coming.

7 comments:

  1. Christie2:19 AM

    Finally! No photos? Whats up with that to cold nobody wants to go out doors. Hey cool blog liked looking at Ben's goings on. Keep up the blog. I really enjoy it. love-ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:12 AM

    "Break a Leg!" Ben. I know that you will do great.

    Make sure that Madison Ave Kiera keeps up her end.

    Love,

    Unca R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsy10:39 AM

    I am glad to see everything is going well! Cogratulations to Ben and Katie. Could you send pictures? I miss all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:40 AM

    Hey Guys,
    Sounds like life in the city is agreeing with you guys. I'm psyched for Ben's theater group, and the new bambina. Hey girls don't rob you of your beauty, they compliment their mothers good looks.
    Take care gorgeous,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hi!

    Congratulations again from your neighbour Riri & TheHunters!!!
    I am sooooo exciting for you guys...any names yet?
    Just wanted to let you know, if there is anything you need let me know, I am not far far away from you.

    BigHugs *Riri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:36 PM

    Go Beno! I hope the play is a hit.
    Love to you all. Mom,Bonnie and grandma

    ReplyDelete
  7. nicola10:14 PM

    Hello all, hope all is well. I was very lucky to go to the opening of Ben and Kate's play, Brilliant Traces, (and even more lucky to have Andrea as my date).I can honestly say that I didn't realize what an impact the performance had on me until I got home. I was very upset. The play was very emotional and to say that this performance evoked emotions that ran the gamet from one spectrum to the other is an understatemnet.
    I always heard that Ben was talented and had even attended one of his perfomances a few years prior. However, on this occassion the audience could feel that Ben was completley raw and vulnerable and it made his performance believable. He was amazing, amazing. What can I say about the play? It surpassed my expections and I cannot wait to see what Ben does next, AMAZING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete