Wednesday, February 01, 2006

It's a Girl!

IT'S A GIRL!

I had my ultrasound yesterday and found out we are having a girl. There is always a possibility it could still be a boy but she was about 95% sure it is a girl. My little Coolidge is going to have a sister. We have pretty much picked a name but you will all have to wait to hear the official name. We are always taking suggestions. The ultrasound was a much more pleasant experience this time around. She checked all the legs, arms, feet, hands, head circumference and amniotic fluid. Everything looks great. I am feeling the baby move more and more these days. Now I am just waiting for Coolidge and Ben to feel the movement also. I am currently at 21 weeks and from what I understand the baby is about 10 1/2 inches long. We are very excited about our new addition and can't wait to meet her. I am dedicating this post to the baby.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:05 AM

    Anree,

    That is just Super news. A boy and a girl, the American Dream. I think that Randi is a great name and I am glad that is what you chose.

    Take care of my little girl.

    Unca R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsy12:10 PM

    Congratulations!!! Im so excited for you guys. Now I can shop for pink. The names Randi Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christie12:57 PM

    I will be getting the name the next time I talk to you. "right" Well congrats. I am so happy you will get to experience the differences between the sexes. And there is a world of difference. It is a beautiful thing. LOVE YOU GUYS! -ME

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:53 PM

    A little girl. Wonderful. I was hoping for a girl so I could finally buy all of the cute outfits I just couldn't buy because Adrian would look so odd in pink frills.

    Gay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:00 PM

    Hooray!!! Grandma gets another little one and it is a girl. I think Randi Jean is beautiful. Nice picks guys. Coolidge is so beautiful I cannot imagine how beautiful your girl will be. I love you guys. MOM, Bonnie and grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news!!! I will send you some of my girl clothes :) :) Love Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:35 PM

    Congratulations! There sure are cute outfits for girls out there. Happy shopping! I can't wait to find out what I am having.
    Love, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:45 PM

    How exciting!!! CONGRATS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:47 PM

    That was me who wrote "how exciting, congrats" up above. I forgot to sign my name....I'm such a dork.

    Eyes rolling,
    Victoria Ross

    ReplyDelete