Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Recovery


Any Old Company had their last show on Saturday and now we are recovering from all the hard work that went into it. It was a great run. They had a wonderful turn out and most importantly an experience that will make their next show just that much better. I attended the opening and closing night. It was great to see the changes it went through and how two different each audience responded to the show. I want to thank all the people that came to see the show. We appreciate your support and hope you will come to see the next one.

Coolidge is growing like a weed. He is very excited about the idea of having a new baby sister. He kisses my belly daily and has felt the baby kick. He also tells me that he has a baby in his belly and his baby kicks also. We are planning on moving Coolidge to a toddler bed in April. We went shopping to see what bed would be best because we live in such a cramped space. He will soon have to share a bedroom with the baby so we need it to be small. I am excited and nervous about him having the freedom of getting in and out of bed. He just loved jumping into the bed and trying it out.

The pregnancy is going well. A little bit of back pain because my belly is growing and growing. This baby moves like crazy. I swear she moves more than Coolidge but maybe I have forgotten. I am currently in my sixth month and everything seems to be going according to plan. Coolidge just loves that I have a big belly and I think he will miss it when it is gone. Please pray that it will one day be gone. Ha ha ha.

Coolidge and I are taking a trip to see my best friend Aj and her family in Ohio. I am so excited to go see her. She has bought a new house and had a new baby girl that I have not been able to see. I am dying to see how she lives and get the kids all together.

I haven't been posting many photos so I am going to add some old photos that I have been meaning to share. These are some photos of when we took a trip to New Jersey to visit our friends. This is Nicholas, Belen, Coolidge and Catalina. This was in the fall and the weather was still pretty good so we were able to play in her big yard.


We have also had some snow this year. It wasn't nearly as much as last year but Coolidge just loved making snow angels and digging the car out. This is a photo of our last storm which I think was the biggest in a long time.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:09 PM

    That was a great picture with his feet in your spa. You never told me if you like the foot spa. He looks so big now. Tell him grandma is looking for more dragons. Love MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christie11:24 PM

    Great photos! The snow photo looks just like Ben. I sure miss you guys. -Christie

    ReplyDelete