Saturday, March 25, 2006

Spring Break



Coolidge and I spent our spring break visiting Aj, Sean and the girls in their new home town Columbus, Ohio. It was our first time meeting baby Lily and we both just fell in love. Aj and Sean have a beautiful new home with more room and toys than Coolidge knew what to do with. They took great care of us and we took the kids to some indoor play grounds in their area. Coolidge loved running, jumping and climbing with no shoes and no coat. It was great to see how they are living and now I have a picture in my mind when her and I talk to her on the phone. The most amazing part to me was sitting with Aj looking at the two mini versions of us. I went to high school with Aj and always hoped we would continue to be friends once we were married with kids but, never really believed it would happen. Thanks guys for taking such great care of us we had a blast. Here are some more photos of our trip.

Ben stayed home and enjoyed a break from all the hard work he put into the play. It was good to just have some quality time with my girl Aj. We are looking forward to them coming to NY some time soon.

Some other exciting news is that my younger sister Brandi has moved to St. Louis to live with her man Jeremy. She took off yesterday and is driving her stuff with my brother across the country. I am very excited for her and her new adventures. We wish her all the best. I also want to say happy birthday to Mitzi and Kendal. They both just celebrated a birthday. We hope they had a wonderful time on their special day.

We also gave Coolidge a new haircut. We have been wanting to cut his beautiful locks into a Mohawk but never had the guts. His hair was the perfect length and decided to do it. Check out the new doo. We are also working on potty training. We were so impressed with Maya and how well she was doing that we thought we should give it a try. He is so proud to be in underwear and loves the way it feels. He even talks about how Maya goes potty and wanted me to take his photo.

My pregnancy is going well. I am officially in my third trimester and my seventh month. I just saw the doctor and everything is just fine. The baby weighs about 2 lbs but feels like seven to me. My belly is much bigger this time around so I can't believe she is only 2 lbs. I am very eager to meet her but also willing to wait because of all the sleepless nights I have ahead of me. Coolidge is already very protective of her. I burned myself on my belly today and the first thing he asked was if the baby was ok. I can tell he is going to be very nurturing because he couldn't get enough of Maya's baby sister Lily. I will keep everyone posted about the pregnancy on my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Christie10:01 PM

    Great pics! I have to say that is technically not a mowhawk. It has to be thinner. It still looks cute. Boy it sure makes him look older. I sure miss you guys can't wait to see you in August. I am hoping for sooner. We will see. Love-Auntie Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsy10:54 AM

    Glad to here everything is going well!! Tell Coolidge I love his hair and Tysons jealous! Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:26 PM

    Coolidge does look older. Please keep him young till I get there. I am at work and was able finally to see this. My e-mail is nuts at home. I love all of you. MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:59 PM

    I love the photo of Coolidge and his new "doo"...I want to kiss those scrumptious lips. I'm alittle jealous over the foot soak, however, as I am in need of a spa pedicure!

    Love to you all. Cheryle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:44 PM

    Oh my gosh, Coolidge and Mya ARE mini versions of you and AJ! TOO CUTE!! Hope all is well with you...you look great! Looking forward to your next update :)

    Take care,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete