Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter to everyone. This was Coolidge's first time experiencing the Easter bunny. He hunted for eggs all over the house and found a basket with all sorts of goodies. As you can see in the photo he is very excited about what he found. We had family and friends over for Easter brunch. It was my first Easter with my cousin Kiera. She got a chance to see Ben's family again since the wedding. The weather was great and so was the food.

Since my last post we have celebrated a few birthdays. Both Kendal and Adrian had a birthday in March. My best friend Nicola celebrated one also. It was great to have her at my house for Easter. She has been a wonderful support and I don't know what I would do without her in my life. Coolidge's friend Slater just turned three. Here are some photos of his birthday party.
Coolidge had a blast playing in the balls and making a fun craft project. It is interesting to see how they are able to do more sophisticated activities at the parties this year.

We have been working on potty training. It has gone up and down as far as success. Some days he is fully into trying and other days he could careless. He has a big boy bed that is being delivered this Monday. It ought to be interesting to see how he handles the change of having so much freedom of getting in and out of bed.

We had a long weekend due to Good Friday and here is a photo of us enjoying family time together. The weather is nice and the street fairs are back. At this paticular street fair they had a bouncing play area that Coolidge had a blast in. I love when the weather gets just warm enough for no coat and all the festivities come alive in the city. It is as though everyone comes out of hibernation.

I just started my eighth month of pregnancy. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I will know how everything is going. I feel a bit of fatigue and my allergies are starting to attack. I mostly feel great. The baby moves like crazy. My weight gain has slowed down considerably. Thank God. ha ha. I also found out that the girls are throwing me a baby shower. I am very excited because I know with the second you don't usually celebrate with a shower. I am grateful to them for going through all the work because it is a lot of fun.

I hope all is well with all your families. Feel free to leave a comment. I love to read what you are think of my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:06 PM

    Those of us not in NY would like to see a picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicolauk@yahoo.com9:42 PM

    To say that Andrea is the best cook ever is an understatement. 8 months preganant, wife, mother, and a job! She put on a spread fit to feed a thousand without breaking a sweat. Tell me, how the heck can you make two quiches from scratch, make a sauce for the pasta, (from scratch), prepare a baked ham, and make a peanut butter and honey sandwhich for a two year old while having a conversation with 12 people?
    It was the best day ever, simply the best. Everyone was happy and we all can't wait for our little one to arrive. P.s, for all of you who are unable to make it to the baby shower, (She knows about it!)She is registered at Buy Buy Baby and Babies R'Us.
    -Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who said that about the photo? Don't be shy you can sign your name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:44 PM

    I did not say it about the picture but I thought the same thing. Tell
    Nicola that you learned everything from MOM. Love Bonnie MOM and grandma

    ReplyDelete