Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to all of those mothers who are reading my blog. Being a mother is the most amazing thing I have done with my life. I am blessed to have two very special boys. I always imagined I would be a mom but never had a clue of how it would change my life. The day Coolidge was born I felt emotions I never knew existed. I felt the true meaning of unconditional love. I also never thought I could love another child as much as I love him until I gave birth to Brody. It changed how I see the world and most definitely made me more conservative. I have had an appreciation for my mother for a long time and find new reasons while raising my boys. I want to thank my mom, sister, and many other mom's in my life who guide me, inspire me and are a shoulder for me to lean on when I need them. I also want to thank my husband because I couldn't be the mom I am without him. He is such a wonderful support for me. It is great to raise my children with someone who knows just what I need before I even have to ask. It is very hard to explain to someone how it feels to be a mom. Only a mom can truly understand the overwhelming emotion of love, fear, worry, care, empathy and anger that can go through your body. I have now been a mom for almost 5 years now and am looking forward but also scared of all the years I have ahead of me.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Happy Mother's Day!

    Eun Seol & Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christie2:05 PM

    Well I can totally relate to everything you said. Happy Mothers Day! You are a wonderful Mom and I am truly blessed to have you in my life. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you Andrea. Thank you for being you. -Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:47 PM

    As far as I am concerned you and Chris are the best moms in the world. The care and love you give to your kids is incredible. I love you guys. MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete