Friday, April 04, 2014

Skin Care



I am in love with this new soap that I found about a year ago. My cousin recommended and I have to say it is amazing for many reasons. Its all natural and from what I was told it helps with acne. I have to say I haven't had much acne since I started. What I love about it most is shaving my legs and washing my underarms. I know that sounds crazy but if you are anything like me you shave your legs and suffer from razor itch and itch arm pits. I don't know why but I thought, I wonder if I try shaving both my under arms and legs with this that it would stop the itch. Well it did. And now I can't live without it.  For some magical reason keeps the itch away. I wash my under arms every day with it and and have to say it is amazing at getting rid of the build up of deodorant. 

I just turned my husband on to it because He was complaining that regular soap doesn't get rid of the deodorant from the day before. I told him to use this and he is hooked. I have also recommended to sisters and cousins who deal with the same problems. They all say it works for them. 


However you must also use this coconut oil with it. Because the Dr. Bronners Magic soap with Tea tree oil is quite drying you must use coconut oil after you towel off. These two combined are miracle workers. My legs and arm pits rarely itch. They were so bad that I thought I was going to scratch off my skin. Also remember you have to keep applying coconut oil each day.

Let me know if you try it and what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment